Wherein I write a sentence or three about each.
- I think the Tories missed an opportunity to win control of Parliament outright and Republicans risk doing the same. What must they do? Follow Barone’s advice and propose a bold plan that cuts Fed spending to ~20% of GDP.
- Think moderation of radical Islam is inevitable? Think again.
- Education reform–real reform, not the kind proposed by teachers’ unions–remains one of my highest order priorities.
- What’s up with Anglo-American relations? Nothing good.
- I’ll just use the article title since it’s sooo good: No, You Can’t Keep Your Health Plan.
- When you make terrorists into run-of-the-mill criminals it does damage to both our ability to prevent terror acts and to American civil liberties.
- There are real limits to Obama/Reid/Pelosi’s ability to tax-and-spend–whether they realize it or not.
- Hypocritical Democrats aren’t the only ones selling American education down the river--some Republicans do it too. It will come as no surprise to most of you that these Republicans reside in Illinois.
- That awesome European model for what America could do and be? Not so awesome. Hey Krugman, are you paying attention?
- A little push-back on financial reform.
- What’s going on in North Korea? Obama doesn’t really know.
- Another great school-choice column. Love this stuff.
- Another of my favorite hobby-horses–shale-based energy–and how it’s going to bring on an energy revolution. But not the kind my friend Sameer keeps rapping (literally) about.
If you have tips, questions, comments or suggestions, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.